- Cancellations must be made with good notice, any cancellation made with less than 28 days’ notice of the event date will be charged in full.
- Please be aware your fee will be non-refundable if cancellation is less than 28 days of your function date.
- Your deposit, less any deductibles for damage or additional cleaning will be returned 7 days after your function when the suite has been fully inspected.
- Any sale of alcoholic drinks will be refused if the customer is unable to prove they are 18 years of age or older.
- We reserve the right to refuse bookings that do not meet the Function Suite / USC criteria. We do not accept bookings for 18th & 21st Birthday Celebrations.
- Due to license requirements, the volume of sound from DJ Discos etc. should be kept to a reasonable level and music must cease at 12 midnight.
- The function room must be vacated by 12.30 am and we would ask that you please leave the premises in a quiet and orderly manner to not disturb our neighbours.
- Whilst on the club premises, guests must observe the licensing laws and fire regulations appertaining at the time by not exceeding the limit on the number of guests quoted at the time of booking.
- The maximum number of people permitted in the function suite is 150.
- Any special requirements that you have can be discussed with the Event Management team.
- The club cannot accept any liability for loss of power, water or any other utilities that prove to be the fault of the utility
- The hirer will be responsible for any loss or damage to any of the club’s property attributed to a guest or guests of the party
- The hirer must ensure nothing is permitted that is disorderly or unlawful in connection with use of the venue
- Only alcohol and food purchased on the premises may be consumed on the premises. Any guest found in breach of this will be asked to leave the club
- Our events team can look after all your Event Decorations. If you chose to do your own, decorations, pictures, signs, banners etc. may not be fixed to any surface by any means. Nails, screws, and similar fastenings are expressly prohibited, no twine, fishing line etc. can be attached to any light fitting.
- The use of confetti is not permitted anywhere on the premises
Damages and Repairs
- The hirer will be responsible for any expense in connection with the repairs for damage, breakages or loss of equipment and extra cleaning which may become necessary due to damage or other causes during the period of hire.
- Sidcup and Footscray United Services Club Limited reserve the right to determine the cost of any such damage and extra cleaning necessary, above, and outside of what is normally expected following usage of our venue.
- We reserve the right to retain all or part of the deposit to meet such costs as necessary and to bill the hirer for additional cost if the deposit does not cover the damage caused
Thank you for choosing our club for your function and your anticipated assistance and we wish you a very pleasant experience.